Saturday, 29 September 2012

#3 Winners

Hello Everybody!
2 Weeks have passed and its time to announce our winners...
Remember, from now on, first place gets their choice of 5 Digi Stamps from digi darla.

3rd

#166 - Gerda

2nd
#63 - HeidiD

1st
#247 - Spyder 
(if you could send us your e-mail and choice of 5 digi stamps from the shop, you'll hear from us soon!)
Congratulations! Please Feel Free To Take One Of Our Badges On The Right >>>>
A fresh challenge starts tomorrow! Stay Tuned!

- "Challenges4Everybody" Team
xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats!

Gerda said...

Oooh, this is great that I have made the TOP 3!!
Thanks a lot!
Congratulations to HeidiD with her 2nd place and to Spyder as the Winner!!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Spyder said...

I'm so sorry I didn't see this, I haven't blogged much this last month since my father took ill and passed away last week. This is lovely to see some good news and be chosen as one of your top three! I will proudly add your winners banner to my side bar.